The Seventh International Student Competition in Structural Optimization
ISCSO 2017 is an international student competition in the field of structural optimization. The main goal is to encourage undergraduate and graduate students to solve engineering optimization problems. The competition will be organized and judged by scientific committee members from different universities all around the world. The honorary chair of ISCSO 2017 is Prof. Dr. Oğuzhan Hasançebi from the Middle East Technical University (METU). Interested students from all academic disciplines are strongly recommended to take part in ISCSO 2017.
- Theme: Design Optimization of Truss Structures
- Competition Format: Internet Based
- Eligible Participants: Students Worldwide
- One Non-Student Member is Allowed for Team Registrations.
- Registration: Free
- Registration Deadline: 30 November 2017
- Announcement of the Problem: 1 December 2017
- Submission Deadline: 10 December 2017
- Announcement of the Winner: 15 December 2017
- Prize: 1000 Euros
- Programming Languages: MATLAB
- What Should be Submitted? : Code + Optimization Result + Description of the Approach